Professional Microdermabrasion Treatment
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, safe and gentle procedure that deeply exfoliates and polishes the skin to stimulate new cell growth and improves wrinkles.
Microdermabrasion is an effective cosmetic treatment for:
- Fine lines treatment
- Wrinkle treatment
- Pigmentation or age spots
- Acne or surgical scarring
- Large open pores
- Whiteheads and blackheads
- Scar tissue -Coarse, uneven, bumpy skin
- Sallow complexion
- Age revealing hands
- Dull, congested or thickened skin
For more information, please contact our Perth office.
Microdermabrasion Removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores
Our Medical Grade Microdermabrasion unit uses a gentle vacuuming system and diamond tips,(opposed to crystal tipped systems) which can) leave micro elements of crystal in the skin) Microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores.
What can diamond technology Microdermabrasion achieve in 30 minutes?
- Improve the freshness and smoothness of the complexion
- Thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate and polish the skin
- Improves acne congestion by drawing out blockages and blackheads
- Increases the level of oxygenated blood in the dermis, increasing intercellular activity and assisting with skin regeneration.
- Stimulates and speeds up the natural production of collagen, elastin and fibroblast activity
- Ensures greater infusion of vitamins is achieved when applied during a Microdermabrasion treatment
- Assists with the absorption of subsequently applied skin care products.
Microdermabrasion, what to expect:
- Regular deep cleansing and exfoliation treatment is an important part of skin care
- Microdermabrasion versus a conventional deep cleanse is like the difference between using a broom and a vacuum cleaner on a carpet.
- The vacuum action draws blood to the skin surface, helping to feed it from below, while the diamond tip exfoliates from above.
- Can help with fluids and puffiness via lymphatic drainage
- Can help with acne, pigmentation, scars, sun damage and general skin appearance.
- Microdermabrasion is not limited to the face. Other common sites are neck, décolletage, (neck and chest ) back of hands, legs and back.
What makes our Microdermabrasion treatments unique:
Microdermabrasion treatments will vary from clinic to clinic. At Timeless Cosmetics, our nurses are experienced in tailoring your cosmetic treatment to suit the needs of your skin. Our all-inclusive step approach includes a full history, analysis of skin types, professional facial photography program, followed by the procedure itself. To maximize your skin rejuvenating effects, your skin will be cleansed with an (AHA) facial cleanser, then an exfoliating AHA,BHA facial treatment is applied and removed prior to the microdermabrasion . Following the microdermabrasion, a soothing mask is applied, followed by advanced hydration moisturiser (with the exception of acne clients) and finished off with an application of our a daily moisturizer with SPF 30+. When microdermabrasion is combined with a Chemical Peel and/or Fractora, the benefits are enhanced further with an even greater ability to reduce pigmentation and an overall improvement in skin tone and texture. This cosmetic treatment is designed to be performed in a series of 6 sessions.
Microdermabrasion for skin correction is usually recommended every 1-2 weeks depending upon the time of year (winter is best, less sun exposure) can include peels as well (usually rotating) and should be combined with a daily home based skin care program which our nurses can provide for you.
Microdermabrasion for skin maintenance is usually recommended every six weeks to two months and also should be combined with peels and a daily home based skin care program.
Our nurses can put a tailored program together for you to fit your budget and expected outcomes. We have numerous packages available at a lesser price. Call for details today!