Professional Chemical Peels
Overview of Chemical Peels
- Young, healthy looking skin does not have a build up of dead skin cells on the surface. Think of it as a child’s skin.
- Chemical peeling uses ingredients, typically acids, to remove and force regeneration of the skin, especially the outer layer.
- Assisting skin renewal is an essential part of skin maintenance.
- Regular chemical peels will generally benefit all skin types including teenage acne and mature, aged skin.
- The best time to schedule a series of chemical peels is in the winter (less direct sunlight and more indoor activities)
- Chemical peels are safe and effective. A mild tingling sensation is felt on the skin treated, return to normal activity immediately after treatment is allowed (except for sun exposure) Usage of SPF sun protection is recommended.
Timeless Cosmetics’ non invasive superficial peels revitalize and rejuvenate the skin with minimal down time and will help to achieve smoother, brighter and more radiant skin. After your peel your skin will feel refreshed and smooth. We will apply SPF factor and have a collection of complementary cosmeceutical mineral makeup powder that you can choose to apply if you are not quite finished with your day and/or need to return to work!!
Regular chemical peels are designed to:
- Improve the freshness and smoothness of the complexion
- Improve acne, congestion and blocked poresReduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Assist with the absorption of other products
- Improve texture of the skin and stimulate collagen renewal
- Assist with improving superficial scarring and irregular pigmentation
- Benefit the face, neck, hands, and décolletage (upper chest)
At Timeless Cosmetics we offer luxury packages for you to choose from. We recommend a series of chemical peels and/or microdermabrasion cosmetic treatments. Call our Perth office today to enquire about what we have available, or make an appointment and we can tailor a package to suit your needs!